§1 General provisions:
1. These Regulations define the conditions for concluding contracts for the sale of goods in the online store run in the geticone.com domain and the process of submitting complaints about the goods purchased here
2. The legal basis for these Regulations is in particular:
a. The Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
b. The Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights;
c. The Civil Code Act
d. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection data).
3. The terms used in these Regulations mean:
a. Store - an online store located in the kaalobjects.com internet domain, under which distance sales contracts are concluded;
b. Icone - Kaal Objects sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Hożej 43-49 / 58, 00-681 Warsaw, Poland, VAT No number: PL7010994974, REGON: 386862544, being the owner of the Store;
c. Customer - an entity (including a Consumer) making purchases in the Store;
d. Consumer - a natural person making purchases in the Store for purposes not directly related to their business or professional activity;
e. Goods or Goods - movables that can be purchased by the Customer in the Store;
f. Order - the procedure leading to the conclusion of the Sales Agreement using the order form available on the Store's website;
g. Agreement - a contract for the sale of Goods, concluded between the Customer and Kaal Objects,
h. Cart - an electronic form through which the Customer places an Order;
i. Registration - creation by the Customer of an individual account in the Store, facilitating the submission of Orders;
j. Data - Customer data, including personal data processed in order to fulfill the Order;
k. Account - an individual Customer account created after Registration,
l. Price - the unit price of the Goods included in the description of the Goods, expressed in Polish zlotys and including VAT, excluding the cost of delivery;
m. Delivery costs - costs of delivery of the Goods, covered by the Customer;
n. Payment - payment for the Goods purchased by the Customer in the Store, including the Price and Delivery Costs, in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order;
o. Regulations - these regulations for using the Store,
4. Information about the Goods in the Store, incl. descriptions, Prices constitute an invitation to conclude an Agreement within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code, on the terms set out in the Regulations.
5. The use of the Store takes place using the ICT system. For this purpose, it is necessary to have a device with access to the Internet and a web browser.
7. The content of the Store's website is the property of the seller and is legally protected.
§2 Placing orders
1. You, as the Store's Customers, can place an Order in the Store using your Customer Account or without the need to register, by completing the Order form (the so-called Cart).
2. Orders may be placed 24 hours a day, but they are processed on business days (Monday to Friday).
3. Goods in the Store are new and free from legal defects. If the Product has a defect, you have the rights under the warranty regulated in the Civil Code, which we also write about below.
4. We may conduct periodic or one-time rebate and promotional campaigns towards selected by us customers or groups of customers. Actions will be carried out according to separate rules, and when required, on the basis of relevant regulations.
5. In order to place an Order, you select the Goods and specify the number of Goods, the form of Payment and delivery. The selected Goods are placed in your Cart, after which you can start the Order placement procedure.
6. In order to correctly complete your Order and confirm all elements of the concluded Agreement, we need the following Data:
• Customer's name and surname,
• delivery address,
• Phone number,
• e-mail adress.
Providing the above Data is voluntary, but necessary for the execution of the Order. In case of doubts as to the veracity or correctness of the Data, we will try to contact you to verify the Data. After completing the ordering process and selecting all delivery parameters, in order to send the Order, you should click the "Order and pay" icon, which is tantamount to accepting the obligation to pay the Price and Delivery Costs for the Goods ordered by you. After sending the Order to us in the manner indicated in paragraph 8 above, you will receive an e-mail confirming the conclusion of the Agreement and acceptance of the Order for execution. Please contact us if you do not receive the order confirmation email. Upon receipt of the e-mail referred to in para. 9 above, an Agreement is concluded under which Kaal Objects is obliged to deliver the Goods selected by you, and you are obliged to pay the Price and Delivery Costs. Payments can be made by credit card, online transfer, using the fast online transfer application or upon receipt of the Goods (cash on delivery). If payment on delivery has not been selected, we will start processing the Order after receiving your payment. In this case, please make the payment within 24 hours of receiving from us the confirmation of the conclusion of the Agreement, because during this time we will reserve the Goods selected in the Order for you. More information on the method of payment can be found in § 4 below. Kaal Objects may change the range of Goods in the Store, their Prices and Delivery Costs. This will not change the Agreement concluded before the above changes. If the ordered Goods are unavailable in the Store and we will not be able to deliver them within the indicated Order completion dates, you will be able to withdraw from the concluded Agreement and we will immediately return the paid: Price and Delivery costs (if incurred).
Kaal Objects also allows you to place an order by e-mail at email@example.com. The provisions of these regulations apply to this type of order.
1. The Store provides the option of creating an individual Customer Account through Registration. When placing Orders using your Customer Account, you do not have to provide Data each time, and you have the option of using other functionalities of the Store, indicated in point 7 below.
2. In order to create a Customer Account, Registration must be made using the electronic registration form provided on the Store's website.
3. The registration form contains fields, the completion of which is voluntary, but necessary to create an Account and place Orders through it. In particular, you should provide the following data:
• first name and last name,
• e-mail address,
• Phone number,
Please provide correct, true Data so that we can correctly and efficiently process your Orders. Access to the Account is secured with a password selected by you, which can be changed using the appropriate functionality available on the Account pages. The password should not be shared with third parties. This does not apply to Clients who are entrepreneurs who provide a password within the organizational structure of their enterprise. Having an individual Account will allow you in particular:
• placing Orders without the need to provide the Data for the execution of the Order each time (in the event of a change of delivery address, the Customer may provide several addresses),
• viewing the customer's purchase history,
• monitoring the status of submitted Orders,
• Phone number,
• Date of birth,
• in the case of Clients who are entrepreneurs: company name, company seat address, tax identification number.
1. Payments may be made prior to the execution of the Order (payment in advance).
2. In terms of payment in advance (before the execution of the Order), the Seller accepts the following Payment methods:
a.payment by debit or credit card via an external payment operator (Blue Media S.A.) - Available payment methods:
* Visa Electron
* MasterCard Electronic
b. payment by electronic transfer - payment for the order by direct transfer from an account from one of the selected banks: Alior Bank SA, Bank Pekao SA, PKO Bank Polski, Inteligo, mBank, ING Bank Śląski SA, Bank Millennium SA, Bank Zachodni WBK SA , Eurobank, Citibank Handlowy SA, Credit Agricole Polska SA, Getin Bank SA, T-Mobile Banking Services, Bank Pocztowy SA, Bank Ochrony Środowiska SA, Idea Bank, Cooperative Banks, Bank Gospodarki Żywnościowej SA, Neo Bank, Raiffeisen Bank Polska SA, Deutsche Bank PBC SA, Smart Bank, Plus Bank SA, Toyota Bank, Volkswagen Bank through the external operator Blue Media SA
c. payment by bank transfer to the company's bank account - please enter the order number as the title of the transfer.
3. If Payment is selected in the manner referred to in sec. 2 points a) and b) above, the Customer is automatically redirected to an external electronic payment service and follows the instructions contained therein. Making a payment using an external operator requires registration with the selected payment service.
4. The day of making the Payment is the day when the amount due is credited to Kaal Objects' bank account or when the confirmation of the accepted payment is received from an external payment operator.
5. Kaal Objects automatically issues a VAT invoice for customers who provide their tax identification number when placing an order.
6. Kaal Objects does not charge additional payments for the selected payment method.
All payment methods meet the highest security standards for your data.
1. Goods purchased in the kaalobjects.com store are delivered to the address indicated in the Order.
2. The delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out in Poland.
3. At Kaal Objects, all deliveries are made for free.
4. The ordered goods are shipped on the date specified in the Order submission process. The goods are shipped after the payment is credited to our account or after receipt of the payment confirmation from our billing partner.
5. In the case of Goods that we have at our disposal on an ongoing basis, the delivery time should not be longer than 5 working days from the date of order acceptance.
6. Details of the delivery of the Goods are provided on each product card.
7. Upon receipt of the parcel, after signing the bill of lading, please open the parcel and then check carefully whether the ordered Goods have any mechanical damage. In the event of any mechanical damage resulting from transport, refuse to accept the parcel and write a damage report with the courier. Please inform the store staff by e-mail about the problem.
8. IMPORTANT! If the full payment for the Order is not made within 14 days from the date of placing the Order, the Seller has the right to withdraw from the Agreement. Information on withdrawal from the contract is preceded by an e-mail reminder to pay the fee for the Order, under pain of canceling the Order.
§6 Withdrawal from the Agreement
1. If you conclude the Agreement as Consumers, you have the right to withdraw from the concluded Agreement without giving any reason, on the terms set out below.
2. The deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement shall expire after 14 days from the date on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the Goods. The exception is products made to order. In the case of custom-made products, the withdrawal period will expire on the day the order is placed.
3. To exercise the right to withdraw from the Agreement, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from the Agreement by an unequivocal statement by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You can complete and scan the withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. If you use this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation of receipt of the information on withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail).
5. To keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
6. The goods for which the contract is withdrawn must be sent back to the following postal address: Batalionu Oaza 7, 02-908 Warsaw, immediately, and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. . The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
7. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, Kaal Objects will refund the cost of the purchased goods and the cost of delivery to the Customer selected when placing the order (Standard or Premium). The reimbursement of these costs takes place within 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
8. Kaal Objects does not bear the costs of shipping the goods from the Customer to the seat of the "Seller". The costs of returning the goods are borne by the "Buyer" - returns sent at the expense of the "Seller" will not be accepted.
9. The reimbursement of costs related to the withdrawal from the Agreement by the Customer is made using the same payment methods that were used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed to a different solution; in any event, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return. We may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the Goods or until proof of their return is provided to us, whichever occurs first.
10. You are not entitled to the right to withdraw indicated above in this § 7 if the given Goods are manufactured in accordance with your specifications or adapted to your individual needs (eg furniture modification according to your wishes).
11. The customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods as a result of using the goods in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
§7 Complaints procedure
1. Kaal Objects is liable under the warranty in the event of delivery of Goods with physical or legal defects pursuant to Art. 556 and following of the Civil Code.
2. In order to submit a complaint, please fill in the complaint form constituting Annex 2 to these Regulations, and also sent to you together with the delivered order.
3. Submitting a complaint may take place by filling in the complaint form and delivering it together with the advertised Goods and the note "Order Complaint" to the address of Battalion Oaza 7 02-908 Warsaw.
4. The returned Goods should be properly secured for the duration of transport and should be accompanied by a proof of purchase (eg a receipt, VAT invoice, bank account statement of the Customer's account confirming the purchase of the claimed Goods).
5. Kaal Objects considers complaints within 14 (fourteen) days of their receipt. Failure by Kaal Objects to respond to the complaint submitted in the above-mentioned period is tantamount to its consideration.
6. If the complaint is rejected, Kaal Objects will inform you of this fact and send the Goods back to the Customer together with a written justification for the negative decision regarding the complaint.
7. If the product has defects, you have the following rights pursuant to Art. 556 and art. 561 of the Civil Code:
a.submission of a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement or reduction of the price of the Goods, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Buyer replaces the Product with a product free from defects or removes the defect, or
b. request to replace the Goods with goods free from defects or to remove the defect.
8. The Buyer who exercises the rights under the warranty to withdraw from the Agreement or request replacement of the Product with a non-defective one, is obliged to deliver the Product at the Seller's expense to the address indicated in point 3 above.
9. IMPORTANT! When receiving the order, please check carefully whether the Goods have any mechanical damage caused during transport. When collecting the package, after signing the bill of lading, please open the package and then check carefully whether the ordered Goods are not damaged. In the event of any mechanical damage resulting from transport, refuse to accept the parcel and write a damage report with the courier. Please inform us about the problem by e-mail.
§8 Special provisions related to the provision of services by Kaal Objects electronically
1. With regard to services provided electronically by Kaal Objects, the Regulations constitute the regulations for the provision of electronic services within the meaning of the relevant legal provisions.
2. The Regulations may be downloaded from Kaal Objects website without any restrictions as a pdf file, saved on memory media and printed in any number of copies.
3. The types and scope of services provided electronically by the Store are as follows:
a. Concluding on-line sales contracts - regarding the Goods sold in the Store,
b. The ability to track the status of the order,
c. Ability to add opinions and comments,
d. Sending the newsletter - if the Customer agrees to receive commercial information.
4. The conditions for the provision of electronic services, and in particular the technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Store, are as follows
a.connection to the Internet (with a minimum bandwidth of not less than 1 Mbits / 512 kbits, permanent, public address),
b. a web browser enabling the display of hypertext (HTML) documents, such as Firefox, Internet Explorer or similar on the computer screen,
c. having an e-mail account.
5. It is forbidden for the Customers to provide the Store with illegal content.
6. The terms of terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services are determined by the mandatory provisions of law.
7. The complaint procedure regarding services provided electronically is as follows:
a. With regard to the execution of Sales Agreements, the conditions for submitting complaints are specified in par. 8 Regulations,
b. In the scope not related to the performance of sales contracts, service recipients have the right to submit complaints in matters related to services provided electronically by Kaal Zawodcts as described below
c. The complaint may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted in writing to the following address: Kaal Objects ul. 7 Oaza Batalionu 02-908 Warsaw.
d. The complaint should contain the indication of the customer and an indication of the circumstances justifying its submission,
e. We will make every effort to ensure that complaints are dealt with without undue delay,
f. accepting or refusing to accept the complaint, the Store will notify the customer immediately after considering it.
8. Please be advised that the use of electronic services via the Internet is associated with the risk of, inter alia, in terms of: (i) the operation of malware, i.e. software that is able, when launched, to infect files in a self-replicating manner, usually without being noticed by the user, (ii) the presence and operation of worms, i.e. malicious software capable of for self-replication; (iii) the possibility of spyware, that is, spyware from the user's internet activity that installs itself without his knowledge, consent or control. The Seller makes every effort to ensure that the use of the Store is safe and does not cause the above inconvenience to the Buyer.
9. Please be advised that the following data is entered into the IT system used by the recipient: Cookies, i.e. short text files containing information, saved in the recipient's IT system (i.e. on the computer from which the connection with the Online Store was made), readable by the Store. These files allow the recipient to be identified later in the event of reconnection from the computer on which they were saved. Cookies are used by the Store for the following purposes: to facilitate the service recipient's use of the Store's resources, to adapt the Store's appearance to the expectations and needs of a specific service recipient (so-called personalization), to monitor traffic on the Store's websites, including comparison of the frequency of using specific resources by recipients. The Service Recipient has the right to disable cookies at any time by making appropriate settings in the web browser he uses.
§9 Personal data
1. The administrator of your Personal Data is Kaal Objects limited liability company with VAT number: PL7010994974.
2. Customers' personal data is processed solely for the purpose of implementing the Agreements. For this purpose, the data may be entrusted for processing to partners cooperating with Kaal Objects in the implementation of Orders.
3. If you give your separate consent, Kaal Objects may send commercial information regarding the Goods in the Store to the e-mail address provided by you.
§10 Final Provisions
1. These Regulations are available at the electronic address of Kaal Objects in an electronic version, enabling its acquisition, reproduction and recording using the ICT system used by the Customer.
2. The Seller may change the Regulations, about which the Customers who have an Account will be notified by e-mail. Amendments to the Regulations do not affect Orders placed before the amendments come into force. If the changes to the Regulations are not accepted, the Customer is entitled to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services (creating an Account) by sending an appropriate statement to the Seller's address, also by e-mail.
3. Any disputes arising from the implementation of the provisions of the Agreement and the Regulations, the parties will first try to settle by agreement. In the event of its absence, disputes shall be resolved by a common court having jurisdiction under the law.
4. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code and the Act on consumer rights.